Parweld XTT250 DCP TIG Inverter
The XTT250 DC P can be used for TIG or MMA welding allowing the welding of a wide range of steels and alloys.
Its a compact DC TIG Inverter able to Weld Steel & Stainless Steel to 8mm, Full TIG Parameter Adjustment including Slope Up/Down and Pulse Function for Superior Arc Control
DC output and power pulsing maximises productivity whilst reducing heat output.
The majority of steels can be welded in DC mode quickly using the pulse power function, giving the flexibility of reducing heat input or increasing the welding speed and weld penetration at higher pulse frequencies.
• 400v 3 phase
• 250A @40% Duty Cycle
• Lightweight 10.5kg
• Connections 35-50mm Dinse
• Generator Friendly
• HF arc starting
• Easy electrode re-striking with hot start (MMA)
• Adjustable Up Slope/Down Slope (TIG)
• Supplied with 3m earth lead
• latch trigger option (TIG)
• Start Current & Crator Fill in 4 T Mode
• 3 years return to base warranty
• Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 and RoHS Compliant