PARWELD XTT212 DV ACDC TIG INVERTER
PARWELD XTT212 200A AC/DC PULSED INVERTER 230V/110V. Package
Professional Level Dual Voltage ACDC TIG Inverter, suitable for light industrial manufacturing, maintenance repair, agriculture and DIY, training, sheet metal fabrication and site worK
DC OUTPUTThe XTT212 DV has a DC output and is suitable for welding alloy, non-alloy steels, stainless steel and titanium.
TIG Mode – Materials up to 6mm can be welded with ease
MMA Mode – Electrodes up to 4.8mm can be used with ease
Suitable for welding all types of aluminium. with features such as upslope, downslope, cleaning, and frequency adjust
The latching trigger function improves operator comfort allowing the trigger to be released during long welds. it also enables the current to be adjusted from the torch
The XTT212 DV is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-15% and can be used with the majority of generators.
The machine is housed in a metal case with an integrated carry handle and shoulder strap.
SPECIFICATION• Dual Voltage 110/230V
• 200A @25% Duty Cycle
• Lightweight 7.8kg
• Connections 35-50mm Dinse
• Generator Friendly
• HF arc starting
• Easy electrode re-striking with hot start (MMA)
• Adjustable post flow (TIG)
• Supplied with 3m earth lead
• latch trigger option (TIG)
• Adjustable upslope/ downslope (TIG)
• 3 years return to base warranty
• Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 and RoHS Compliant