JASIC MIG 250 PULSE INVERTER COMPACT
The Jasic MIG 250P is a compact MIG/MAG/MMA power source. The unit is feature rich and has synergic programs pre loaded with optimal parameters for inexperienced welders but with a provision of fine tuning for the experienced welder. The pulsed MIG mode allows for high quality welds with a spatter free finish.
- Compact modern design, advanced IGBT technology
- Four welding modes include MMA, lift TIG, DC, MIG/MAG
- Functions such as accurate preset current/voltage, 2T/4T operation mode, synergic, gas selection, wire diameter selection, electronic inductance adjustment, and on-demand fan are available
- With synergic MIG, welding parameters can be automatically selected based on wire feed speed or material thickness
- Four tool drive unit
- DC MMA suitable for a wide range of electrodes in MMA
- Easy arc starting, low spatter, stable current which offers good weld bead shape
- Excellent weld characteristics
- Auto compensation for mains voltage fluctuation with automatic protective functions including overcurrent, overload, etc.
Package includes - Inverter power source, Titanium 250MIG welding torch, work return lead and clamp, gas hose and regulator, operating instructions, 5 year warranty*SPECIFICATIONS
|Duty Cycle||MIG/TIG 250A @40% / MMA 220A @40%|