JASIC 250C COMPACT INVERTER MIG
Consistently reliable performance for demanding and repetitive weld cycles!
The all-new Jasic MIG 250 MIG Compact inverter welder is equipped with powerful IGBT components, a digital A/V display and the option to weld in MMA (Stick) mode.
The welding inverter offers excellent welding characteristics and consistently reliable performance for highly demanding and repetitive weld cycles.
This high quality single-phase MIG inverter delivers an impressive 250 amps at a 35% duty cycle, making the MIG 250 an excellent choice for medium duty fabrication work.
Another great feature of this welding inverter is the option to connect a Spool Gun.
MIG Inverter Package Includes MIG inverter welder, MIG welding torch , Earth return lead,Gas hose and Regulator
- Single Phase MIG inverter welder
- MIG/MAG and MMA welding processes
- IGBT power device
- Advanced control circuitry
- Digital Amps/Volts display
- Closed-loop feedback control
- The high duty cycle for increased productivity
- Suitable for 0.6/0.8/1.0mm MIG wires
- Stable and reliable welding arc
- Burn back control
- Spool Gun interface
- Welding wire inching feature
|Duty Cycle||250A @ 35%|