TELWIN MIG- ELECTROMIG 300 400V
MIG/MAG/FLUX/BRAZING/MMA AND TIG DC-LIFT MULTIPROCESS INVERTER 400V
Simple one-touch synergic control gives an easy setup of the optimum welding programme.
Steel, stainless steel, aluminium) or brazed materials (galvanised sheet metal). Wide variety of application fields, from industry to maintenance, installation to bodywork activities. The synergic adjustment makes the product simple to use.
The Made in Telwin ATC technology makes it easy to achieve excellent standards of welding on thin materials thanks to state-of-the-art control of the arc.This makes welding thin materials easier.
Wide variety of application fields, from industry to maintenance, installation to bodywork activities.
- Manual or synergic operating
- 30 pre-set synergic curves
- MIG-MAG adjustments: wire upslope, electronic reactance, wire burn-back time, post gas
- 2/4 time operation selection, spot, inch and mm material thicknesses
- Protections: thermostatic, overvoltage, under-voltage, overcurrent, engine-driven generator (+/-15%)
- TIG Lift
Complete with MIG-MAG torch, cable and earth clamp.SPECIFICATION
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Current Range||20 - 300 A|
|Max Current||270 @30%|