PARWELD XTS143 MMA INVERTER
Parweld XTS 143 MMA Inverter With MMA Leads
A highly portable entry-level MMA welding machine ideal for occasional maintenance applications.
Electrodes up to 3.2mm can be used with ease.
By fitting the optional TIG torch and coupling it to a suitable gas supply, the XTS 143 can be used for basic scratch start TIG welding and is suitable for welding steel and stainless steel.
The XTS 143 is able to cope with inputs that fluctuate by +/- 15% and can be used with the majority of generators.
The machine is housed in a rugged steel case. A carry case is available as an optional extra.
Entry Level MMA Inverter With Tig Function (Single Voltage) and Strap, suitable for Maintenance Repair, Agricultural and DIY and Training
• 230V input
• Lightweight 2.7kg
• 140A @ 20% duty cycle
• Connections 10-25mm dinse
• Supplied with electrode holder, 2m cable, and 2m earth lead
• Over voltage and over current protection
• Built-in electrode anti-sticking
• Ideal for use with rutile electrodes
• 3 Years return to base warranty
• Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 & RoHS Compliant 2.7