JASIC MIG 200 SYNERGIC MULTI PROCESS COMPACT INVERTER
Advanced synergic control with automatic parameter selection
The highly portable Jasic MIG 200 Synergic Compact inverter welder is equipped with powerful IGBT components, multi process capabilities and a singular PCB for improved efficiency and maintenance.
This compact and portable synergic MIG welder offers excellent welding characteristics and consistently reliable performance for both MIG/MAG and MMA (Stick) welding processes.
The welding inverter comes complete with MIG gun, an earth return and a gas regulator. There is also the OPTION OF ADDING a MIG welding trolley that takes a full size gas cylinder.
- Advanced Synergic Control (Parameters are selected automatically)
- IGBT MIG/MMA/Lift TIG welding Multi Process
- Industry leading welding control system
- Self-adaptive crater filling function
- Digital Amp & Voltmeter
- VRD for increased operator safety (Optional)
- Stable arc and reliable welding performance
- Working frequency is beyond the audio range, greatly reducing noise pollution
- Easy arc starting, less spatter, stable current and excellent weld bead shaping
- Suitable for 0.6/0.8/1.0mm MIG welding wire
- Compact size, lightweight and modern MIG inverter
- Automatic Burn back control
- Wire-Inch and Gas Check functions
- 2T/4T welding mode
- Advanced Lift arc ignition in TIG welding mode.
- Hot start arc ignition in MMA (Stick) welding mode
- Water-resistant, antistatic and anticorrosion design
- Ideal for production, site work & maintenance
- Inverter welder supplied in full colour packaging
|Duty Cycle||200A @ 35%|