TECNA 16 KVA ROCKER ARM INDUSTRIAL SPOT WELDER-4640N
TECNA 16 KVA FOOT-OPERATED ROCKER ARM SPOT WELDER 400V
The TECNA 4640N is a versatile 16 kVA foot-operated rocker arm spot welder, designed to meet a variety spot welding needs. TECNA rocker arm spot welders are most commonly used as stationary spot welders for low production applications. TECNA feature adjustable arm lengths, allowing for better work flexibility.
Adjustable electrode force; a microswitch starts the welding cycle when the desired pre-set value is reached.
The foot pedal is also adjustable in length.
- TE101 weld controls, mounted on the front of the machine, allows operator to view data while welding.
- Water-cooled transformer, arms and electrodes. Epoxy resin coated transformer for maximum protection.
- Adjustable electrode stroke enables access to a greater range of parts.
- Chromium-copper electrode holders are designed for long life and heavy-duty service. May be mounted at 12° and 90° positions in the arm.
- Adjustable throat depth enables maximum flexibility.
- Ergonomic frame for long term operation in production environments.
- Single foot pedal
|Max Short Cct Current||12500|
|Electrode Force||240 Dan|