SPR RIVET GUN HIRE
PRO-RIV UNIVERSAL SELF PIERCING RIVET GUN KIT IN CASE FOR HIRE
Hire of the CMO Pro-Riv Universal SPR Rivet Tool Complete with Anvils and Case
Battery Operated SPR Rivet System, Perfect for steel and aluminium.
Hire period is per Job and UK only
Self-Pierce Riveting (SPR) is a cold joining process used to fasten two or more sheets of material by driving a rivet through the top sheet(s) and upsetting the rivet, under the influence of a die, into the lower sheet without piercing the material. The shape of the rivet is influenced at the rear by the shape of the rear die. The front of the rivet appears flush.
SPR Rivets can be used on many materials including steel and aluminium. It can also be used to join different materials together to form a composite joint.
- SPR rivet gun
- Carrying case
- 1 arm 35mm
- Optional medium 110 mm arms and large 220 mm arms available
- A standard set of dies including dies compatible with BMW/Audi applications
- 2 Lithium rechargeable batteries
- 1 battery charge using either 110v or 220v
- Max squeeze pressure 50Kn