SPOT ARCPULL - ALUMINIUM DENT REPAIR STATION
A drawn arc welding product developed especially for aluminum car body repair of thin sheets. Its innovative gun is equipped with a high precision linear motor with digital control, which provides refined synergies.
DRAWN ARC: A PROFESSIONAL PROCESS
For Aluminium Dent-Pulling, drawn arc welding has several advantages as compared to capacitor discharge technology:
- Gas protection prevents contamination of the weld
- Deep repair capabilities
- Closer Key fitment for stronger pulling capabilities
- Reduction in post-repair preparation
- Excellent Reproduction and reliability process
- No impact on the reverse side of the repaired panel
GROUNDBREAKING INNOVATIONThe gun is equipped with a linear motor which is superior and unique in the market. Unprecedented advantages:
- Superior control of the welding cycle
- Digital process control - no need for manual adjustments
- 2 independently adjustable ground electrodes for better stability during the welding process
2 WELDING MODES
A digital interface provides intuitive and functional navigation between the welding modes :
A synergic mode that provides factory pre-established programs for fast and easy settings.
A manual mode for users who require complete control - this provides personalized settings for a specific use.
INCLUDED:• Automatic gun with 2 Ground Electrodes
• Aluminium Keys consumables box 1,5 mm.
• Trolley weld 810
• Cable hanger for dent pulling workstations
• Hammer Set ALU 2
• Infra red Therma gun