GYS SPOT WELD REMOVAL DRILL
GYS TOPARC SPOT WELD REMOVAL DRILL
REMOVES SPOT WELDS FROM CAR BODY PANELS
- Takes Spottle Type 8mm Drill Bits
- Can be used with AHSS and Boron Drills
- Depth of adjustment by adjusting the collar to the preferred depth
Simple to use, the SPOT DRILL allows a fast and efficient job to drill through UHSS steel and Boron steel. Thanks to low rotation speed and high torque, the Spot Drill will efficiently drill through the hardest steels. The enforced lever allows bringing the drill bit in contact with the steel sheets prior to drilling, thus avoiding stress on the bit possibly leading to damage. The adjustable drilling depth allows precise drilling on the car body.
Delivered with 1x Tungsten carbide 8mm drill bit, 3 edges, for UHSS steel and Boron steel.
- Support arm
- Handle exhaust efficiently reduces noise and directs air from the working area
- Variable speed trigger. (Boron Drill Bits run at 900 RPM)
|Free speed (rpm):||800|
|Noise level dB(A) :||84|
|Air consumption l/mn:||113|
|Input air pressure (bar):||6.5|