GAS ARC GA600 HIGH PRESSURE / FLOW REGULATOR
GAS ARC MULTI-STAGE REGULATOR-MAXIMUM 300 BAR (OXYGEN 230 BAR) 0-41 BAR
A High Pressure, High Flow regulator with excellent performance, capable of the largest flowrate in its class. The GAS ARC GA600 multi-stage design ensures accurate pressure control through the life of the cylinder.
This product is used in many process control applications and is suitable for both cylinder and manifold mounting. Already widely used in the diving industry, the GA600 is used in a broad range of applications from high-pressure inflation of aircraft and racing car tyres to underwater cutting and diving gas control.
- All brass construction
- Finned body to reduce the refrigerant effect
- Multi-stage design for accurate pressure control
- High capacity safety relief valve for maximum protection
- Piston design for ease of pressure adjustment
- Pressure gauges to ISO 5171
- “O” ring seal on inlet connection
- Designed and manufactured in Norfolk, UK.
|Max Inlet Pressure||25 Bar|
|Port Size||1/4 NPT|
|Temp Range||-20C to 60C|
|Flow||270 m3/hr @15oC in Air at 300 bar inlet|