AVDEL XT4 POP BLIND RIVET TOOL
AVDEL POP PROSET XT4 AIR RIVET TOOL
Part No. 76004-00001
- Lightweight, Fast Operation
- 4.0mm - 6.0mm Setting Capacity
- Nose Pieces Included
- New Hybrid Version POP Pro set 3400 & Avdel NG4
Compact, lightweight and reliable pneumatic/hydraulic power tool, ideal for production line environments.
In its class, the ProSet XT1 is among the highest force-to-weight ratio blind riveting tools in the industry. Innovative ergonomic design for maximum user efficiency and comfort.
The robust tool rubber base is designed to avoid damage. Latest technology lip seals maximise re-priming intervals. Piston bearing rings ensure maximum robustness and tool life.
The POP Avdel ProSet® XT tool line has many innovative high-performance features including a patented "Quick Disconnect" nose housing and jaw case for rapid cleaning and maintenance of the front end without the need for any tools.
The quick disconnect Mandrel Collection System (MCS) safely collects spent mandrels for quick, easy disposal and cleaner work areas. An air-isolation switch on the MCS prevents air flow when the MCS is disconnected. A left or right 90° swivel air fitting ensures the tools can be adapted to virtually any workstation configuration, while the "on/off" switch minimises air consumption and noise.PERFORMANCE
- High force-to-weight ratio
- Quick disconnect nose housing and jaw case for easy maintenance and service
- Clear quick release mandrel collector bottle reduces downtime
- Integral exhaust valves for fast setting cycles
- Class-leading lightweight construction with balanced handling
- Comfortable, low activation force trigger
- Adjustable vacuum exhaust direction
- Economy & Safety
- Air isolation switch during MCS removal
- On/Off, left or right swivel air fitting provides flexibility and conserves energy
|Specification||POP Proset XT4|
|Brand||POP | Avdel|
|Setting Capacity||4.0mm - 6.4mm|
|Contents||POP Proset XT1 Air Riveter & Nose Pieces.|
|Operating Air Pressure||5 - 7 bar|
|Operating Mode||Compressed air|
|Traction Power||23kN at 5.5 bar|