PHOENIX FJ534 FLAME RETARDANT INTERACTIVE FLEECE
PHOENIX FLAME RETARDANT WELDING FLEECE
The Phoenix FJ534 Flame Retardant Interactive Fleece is made from an inherently FR fabric, rather than being treated after manufacture. This raglan sleeved fleece is well suited for welders, conforming to EN ISO 11612 and EN 1149; making it safe around heat and flames, and antistatic.
The cuffs, collar and hem are ribbed for a great fit.
- Woven flame retardant welding Fleece
- FR anti-static Modacrylic fleece, 450gsm
- Compatible with (JK267 & JK515) FR jackets
- Full-zip front with contrasting placket
- Elasticated wrists
- Contrasting yellow detail on the collar
- Inherent flame retardant fabric
- Silver reflective piping
- Raglan sleeve
- Drawstring hem
- Front zipped pockets
- Interactive zip
- EN ISO 11612 2008 A, B1, C1, EN1149-3:2004
CONFORMS TO: BS EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 A2 B1 C1, BS EN ISO 11611:2015 CLASS 1 A1, BS EN1149-3:2004, BS EN1149-5:2008, IEC 61482-2 ATPV:12.6CAL/CM2 CLASS 1 BS EN61482-1-1 BS EN61482-1-2.
Add – M-42", – L-46", – X-50"L, – XXL-52", -XXXL-54" for Size
Please note these are large sizes. I am a 42" chest and fit medium.
|Size Gude Chart|