TELWIN DOCTOR CHARGE 130
NEW MODEL - DOCTOR 130
The Professional Battery Manager And Battery Maintenance Tool And Battery Support Unit.
Telwin Doctor Charge 130 12/24v 140A Battery Manager-flash re-programming power supply maintains consistent OEM specified voltage.
For total maintenance of WET, GEL, AGM, MF, SPIRAL, START-STOP batteries at 12/24V and for support activities when intervening on vehicles in workshops, repair shops and car dealer premises.
Its huge power makes it ideal for new generation vehicles, whose onboard electronics are always more present and increasingly advanced. Doctor Charge 130, if necessary, can also be used as a vehicle starter.
The innovative Power Stream technology guarantees better performance, up to 50% more than traditional battery chargers. The Pulse Tronic technology guarantees optimal battery charging over 8 phases.
ELECTRONIC CONTROL OF THE CHARGING PROCESS
DOCTOR CHARGE CARRIES OUT 5 FUNCTIONS:
1. Automatic charge and maintenance of batteries with PULSE TRONIC technology, even in difficult environmental conditions (low temperatures);
2. Carries out battery tests such as the voltage at terminals, starting capacity (CCA) and operational check of the vehicle alternator;
3. Recovery of sulphated or very discharged batteries, and recovery of optimal operation with periodic regeneration;
4. Stable power supply source for battery changes (to protect the on-board electronics), for diagnostic activities (operation checks carried out on the vehicles), for keeping the batteries of display vehicles in showrooms operational;
5. Vehicles start (130 amp start current)
Based on the SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) Technology. In case of black-outs or repetitive uses, Doctor Charge 130 can set itself at the last settings carried out. Many protections are available. READ MORE ABOUT PULSTRONIC