TELWIN MIG-TECHNOMIG 223 TREO SYNERGIC 230V
Telwin Technomig 223 Treo Microprocessor Controlled Mig Tig Mma 230V
TWO TORCHESMicroprocessor controlled MIG-MAG/FLUX/BRAZING/MMA/TIG DC-Lift inverter multiprocess welding machine. It is particularly suitable for use in body shops and allows for the possible immediate use of three different torches (Spool on Gun optional extra). This feature enables the user to work directly on different materials without any need to change either the torch or the wire spool. Ie MAG Steel and MIG Braze.
There is space on the rear of the machine for two bottles.
Steel, stainless steel, aluminium) or brazed materials (galvanised sheet metal). Wide variety of application fields, from industry to maintenance, installation to bodywork activities. The synergic adjustment makes the product simple to use.
ADVANCED THERMAL CONTROL
Special programme for thin panels reducing heat and possible blow through of the panel.
- 17 synergy curves available
- visualization on the LCD display of welding parameters
- regulation of: wire-speed upslope, electronic reactance, burn-back time, post gas
- choice of 2/4 times, spot operation
- thermostatic, overvoltage, under-voltage, overcurrent, motor-generator (+/- 5%) protections
- Takes 15Kg spool
- Optional Extra- Spool On Gun