PARWELD XTM 404S SEPARATE MIG WELDER
The Parweld XTM 404S is a separate wire feed unit transformer MIG welder that offers the heavy fabrication industry quality welding performance at a competitive price.
The XTM 404S has a DC output and when combined with the correct type of wire is suitable for welding mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminium.
The machine is ideal for welding a range of materials from 1.5mm – 8.0mm.
The 4 rolls geared aluminum feed box ensures reliable feeding of 0.8mm and 1.6mm wires.
The three-phase operation gives a smoother arc compared to single-phase machines. For enhanced performance, the XTM 403S is equipped with soft start and burn back controls.
Professional three-phase separate MIG machine, suitable for light industrial manufacturing and large fabrication.
• 4 roll drive
• Forced air fan cooling
• Step voltage adjustment
• Stepless wire speed control
• Built-in gas valve
• Digital display for amps and volts
• Overload warning indicator
• Burn back adjustment
• Soft start adjustment
• Wire inching
• Gas purge
• Wire feeder water cooler ready
• Dual inductance setting
• Holds 15kg wire spools
• Holds full-size gas cylinder
• 3 years return to base warranty
• Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 and RoHS Compliant 28322
|Output||350A @ 60% Duty Cycle|