PARWELD XTE181C AUTOMOTIVE MIG WELDER
The Parweld XTE 181C is a well built compact MIG welder designed for automotive and light fabrication use. It's robust with a steel drive motor assembly and professional euro torch connection. It can take full-size gas bottles and is very manouvarable. A great MIG welder for car body work.
- P1 Package Includes Torch and Earth
- P2 Package includes a fantastic "true Colour" Helmet and light calfskin welding gloves.
It has a Quality wire feed (not Plastic) which ensures reliable feeding of 0.6mm to 1.0mm wires.
VERSATILE AND PORTABLE
The XTE 181 has a full-sized cabinet that can accept a gas cylinder and its large wheels mean it is easily portable and can be moved from job to job.
• 2 roll drive
• Forced air fan cooling
• Infinitely variable wire speed
• Overload warning indicator
• Built-in gas valve
• Soft start control
• Holds 5kg and 15kg wire spools
• Stand for gas cylinder (half-sized)
• 2 years return to base warranty
• Manufactured to IP21S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 and RoHS Compliant8045
185A @ 15% Duty Cycle