Miller XMT456 CC/CV-MULTIPROCESS
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
As NEW MILLER XMT456 MULTPROCESS INVERTER WITH 4 ROLL WIRE FEED
This is in as new condition with a 7 series wire feed unit 4 drive rolls.
The unit has been fully inspected in our workshops and comes with 12 months warranty.
- Wind Tunnel Technology™ protects electrical components and PC boards from contamination.
- Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the number of contaminants pulled through the machine.
- Lift-Arc™ allows TIG starting without the use of high-frequency. Starts the arc without contaminating the weld with tungsten.
- Adaptive Hot Start™ increases the output amperage at the start of a weld if necessary, eliminating electrode sticking.
- 115 VAC auxiliary power provides 10 amps of circuit-breaker-protected power for water circulators, etc. Standard on XMT 456, optional on XMT 304 and XMT 350 CC/CV models only.
- The lightweight, aerospace-grade aluminium case offers protection with the benefit of reduced weight.
- Inverter arc control technology provides greater puddle control for superior 6010 Stick electrode performance.
- Line voltage compensation keeps welding output constant even if input power varies by +/-10%. XMT 350 models further expand line voltage compensation on 460 VAC to an amazing +37%, -59%.
- Process selector switch reduces the number of control setup combinations without reducing any features.
- Large, dual digital meters are easy to view and are presettable to ease setting weld output.
- Pulsed MIG capabilities with optional Optima control reduces spatter and distortion, allows better out-of position puddle control, and provides potential reduction of fume particle emission (not available on XMT 350 VS).
|Processes||PULSED MIG TIG MMA|