IMS SPOT 14500 TRAFO G
As a result of the world leaders experience, the SPOT 14500 TRAFO G is the spot welder of the future. The onboard intelligence guarantees full automation, offering bodyshops the ability to increase their efficiency: Genius G-clamp with pneumatic over-opening, easy arm positioning without adjustment, motorised overhanging arm providing a wide working area. It is the most advanced machine for the active bodyshop. It is the most advanced machine for the active bodyshop.
Lightweight of 11.3 kg with the G1 arm. 80 mm of automatic opening capacity (20 mm at rest) Manual over-opening of the arm for access to difficult areas (200 mm release).
Brass clamp support and arm-base for an optimal electrical contact (effortless maintenance). The double-action feature ensures quick arm removal without the use of tools.
- Automatic cooling connection
- Remote-controlled clamp (opening, welding, adjustments validation)
- Lockable Gyrosocope, ball bearing, integrated into the clamp body
- High duty cycle (18 points/min)
- Optional G9 arm suitable with auto mode
- Optional single-point gun (option)
SMART WELDING AUTO Mode: the machine automatically recognizes - steel type, sheet-metal thickness, Panel bond presence, and insulating material between HSS/VHSS/UHSS/Boron sheet metal.
Traceability: The recording feature saves the characteristics of each welding spot performed to the SD card provided Easy transfer of saved reports to PC.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE Welding current: 14 500 A. Clamping force: 550 daN with 8 bar air pressure.
Liquid cooling of the entire transformer, rectifier, electrodes, and caps. The new design of the G-clamp cylinder and welding algorithm maximises productivity.
- User-friendly navigation using the 5.7» LCD screen
- Automatic adjustment of the pressure between electrodes
- Spot count feature to determine when you need to change the caps
ROBUST AND MOBILE Reinforced and maneuverable trolley with 30-litre coolant tank. Expander on the front wheels for better stability.
Integrated 6-arm support.