IMS PRO EASYCUT 40 PLASMA CUTTER
With a power output of 40 A, it excels in precision cutting at low intensity. Ideal for use in the workshop or car body shop, the EASYCUT 40 has great portability and cutting performance.
Inverter technology guarantees quality cutting on all types of steels (soft, stainless, hardened, HLE), aluminium, copper, etc.
Quick and easy installation of consumables (standard Trafimet®).
Effective cutting: air-cooled torch body for high arc stability and duty cycle.
- Ergonomic handle for comfort and ease.
- Designed to be shock and heat resistant.
- Quick torch connection/disconnection, without tools.
SIMPLE TO USE
- Intuitive control panel.
- Manual adjustment of the air pressure (2.5 < 6.5 bar) with a bar graph on the front panel.
- Automatic torch detection.
HF-free ignition to prevent disturbances that could damage nearby electronic equipment.