IMS CAR-MIG 200 AMP 400V
Ideal for welding thin metal sheets, it has been designed to fix cars at a minimum current of 15 A. The SMART interface facilitates settings, for considerable time-saving and selection of the best welding parameter for the material to be welded.
The machine determines the optimum wire speed by selecting:
- the type of wire
- the wire diameter
- the welding current
The CARMIG simplifies both the wire speed and voltage settings.
Thanks to the SMART chart, find the right settings based on metal thickness and wire type.
Then, depending on the charts’ recommendations, simply select :
• Voltage (7 positions knob )
• Wire speeder by setting the potentiometer on the indicated colour zone and adjust if needed.
- Steel / stainless / CuSi3 / CuAl8 wire from Ø 0.6 to 1.0 mm.
- Alu wire (AlMg5) of Ø 0.8 mm.
- 400 V three-phase power supply
- EURO Torch 150 A - 3 m.
- Wire feeder motor 2 rollers of 40 W.
- Takes 5 and 15kg wire reels (200 and 300 m).
Supports gas bottles up to 10 m3.
Compatible with an electrical generator (5 kVA).
Mobile thanks to its 4 wheels including 2 pivoting wheels.
- 1 torch 150 A - 3 m
- 1 earth clamp 200 A - 3 m (regulator not included)