MIXPLAST SEMI RIGID EPOXY-3689
Mixplast Semi-Rigid Modified Epoxy For Vehicle Plastics Repair
Two-component modified epoxy. Orange in colour for repairs to vehicle plastics.
Flexible and doesn't lift when sanding down.No air Bubbles
Super smooth surface ready for painting
3689 is a new Modified Epoxy technology, specifically designed to be used in combination with Magic Stapler repairs. The 3689 chemistry allows an undetectable semi-rigid repair and is also a finishing cream.
It has strong adhesion on all automotive plastics normally used in the market and will produce a perfect finish on scores and scratches.
3689 can be applied in thick or thin layers without any loss of flexibility.
No primer, no mixer, fast cure, easy sanding, non-sag, no air bubbles, infra-red compatible, resistant to solvents, paintable with any kind of primer, no chemical reaction in the oven or after the painting process, 3689 is the next generation in the plastic repair.INSTRUCTIONS ON USE
• Wipe and dry with a hot air gun to warm the repair area and evaporate the cleaner.
FINISHING CREAM AFTER 3608
• Clean with 36021 and dry correctly.
• Mix the 3689 directly on the spatulas.
• Spread directly onto the 3608 repaired part.
• Sand after 30 minutes @ 21 degrees Celsius or after 15 minutes when using the infra-red lamp for 7 minutes @ 60 degrees.
• Proceed with normal paint step process.
|Sandability||3—5 minutes @ 21°C|
|Work time||25—35 minutes @ 21°C 7 minutes @ 60°C|
|Paintability||1 hour @ 21°C|
|Shelf life unopened||2 years|